Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I've been staying at the Grosvenor House Suites for 4 years now. It has become my home away from home.

I normally book a studio or one bedroom suite, it is always immaculate, welcome gifts on arrival. The rooms are large & spacious and well-equipped with everything you need.

The staff have constantly been amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure for a wonderful and comfortable stay.

The location of the hotel is spot on, situated on Park Lane and the west side of Mayfair, its moments from Oxford street and easy to get to any main train station.

Thank you to all of the amazing team for making it always an enjoying trip.

A Sheppard
Chartwell.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Mr Sheppard

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. I was thrilled to read that you have been enjoying the continued comfort of our luxury suites and the exclusivity of our location. Our staff are always striving to provide a high level of service and I was pleased to read that they have been making your trips memorable.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

This is my second time at The Grovesnor House Suites (GHS) and I’m derelict in posting my review. Perhaps, it’s because I was left in utter disbelief in the spring of 2016 that my stay this September prompted me to share.

GHS is one of the last hidden gems left in London. They are that rare combination of ultimate hospitality, total discreetness and “welcoming feeling” of home (wherever that may be) in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Doesn’t matter if you’re staying deluxe or park view you’ll have a glorious bedroom and bath with a kitchen and laundry in the privacy and convenience of your own room. Depending on your choice of accommodation you’ll have a sitting area with sofa or a full blown luxurious living and dining room.

Whether you visit London on vacation or are a frequent traveler you’re going to find GHS has a customizable experience. Privacy and security are accomplished by the fact that you arrive through an unassuming entrance on the ground floor and emerge from the elevator into their extraordinary multi-floored lobby atrium. The first thing that I noticed was the sheer peace and quiet; when was the last time you entered a hotel that gave you a sense of serenity? You can feel the buzz of activity but with no sense disruption. With what seems like complete effortlessness they cater to your EVERY need without fanfare. No detail is missed or request disregarded. Their “happy hour” of drinks and nibbles should not be missed. If I hadn’t had it proven to me a second time, I don’t think I would have believed there was a place like GHS anywhere let alone Mayfair.

I’ve recommended this hotel to friends, family and work associates and everyone that has stayed there has booked a return! They lavish their praise on me for the suggestion but I know the thanks belongs to the kind and professional team at GHS. The ease with which they are able to confirm restaurant reservations, offer endless entertainment options and prepare for your arrival/departure are astoundingly fast and thorough!

The rooms are meticulously clean and modern with gentle grays/browns; extraordinarily comfortable furnishings with lovely linens/towels. If you’re looking for antiques, obnoxious colors and loud prints you’ll be sorely disappointed. If you’re looking for a personalized experience that conforms beautifully to your every wish then certainly give The Grovesnor House Suites a try.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SanFranDMJ
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear SanFranDMJ,

Thank you for your review and I am thrilled to read such a fantastic account of our property and the service which comes with it. I am glad you that you have continued to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of our Atrium restaurant and our overall privacy which allows us to ensure a high level of security at all times. Our staff are always endeavouring to provide a customised experience to our guests and I have shared your feedback with the whole team who were delighted with your glowing feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

I have been staying at GHS by JL for the past four years - both for business as well as pleasure. I have recommend friends & family and everyone has had a wonderful experience. The staff from the ground floor concierge to the first floor check in desk; food service staff; the room service staff are all very helpful and go out of your way to make you feel home away from home - the location is exceptional.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear SKhanEsq,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such an excellent review regarding your last experience with us at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. I am very glad to read that you always enjoy all aspects of your stays with us. As you mentioned, our location is exceptional. Equally, thank you for pointing out our lovely team members; indeed, they consistently go above and beyond to meet our guest’s expectations.

Your loyalty is very important to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay especially if you have a suite. Very accommodating staff always ready to help with a smile.

Very central place with all the jingles. The rooms overlooking the courtyard at times can get dark and gloomy.

The rooms are modern with all the necessities for a business traveler or someone on a vacation.

Highly recommended to stay in this lovely place.

1  Thank AsadullahKazmi
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear AsadullahKazmi,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a lovely review. I was happy to read that you enjoyed the facilities of our luxury suites and the 5 star service which comes with them. Concerning the view from your room, please do reach out to us prior to your next visit so we can recommend the best option based on your preferences.

I look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Far and away the best property in London. I have lived here while in London for the last 2 years. It's simply incredible, the staff is amazing and makes the place what it is. I have never had a request go unfulfilled and many times they know what I want before I do. They're always one step ahead! I don't have to worry about a thing, which allows me to focus fully on my business. I'm constantly traveling and always know when I come London that everything goes smoothly. The place itself is magnificent, I'm still awestruck every time I walk into the atrium. The views of the park are beautiful and you're right in the middle of everything in Mayfair. I prefer a more modern design in accommodation then what is usually found in London and GHS delivers just that. There's also no better way to get going in the morning than the rain showers and sound system in the bathrooms. It's perfect on all levels and I'm lucky to have been introduced to the property.

Room tip: I've stayed in almost 20 different apartments here and they're all incredible. You will not find a better penthouse in London.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff S
GrosvenorHouseSuites, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Jeff S,

I was delighted to read such a great review of our property.

I am extremely grateful for your continued to loyalty to us, and am pleased that we are able to look after you so well during your time in London. Our staff always endeavour to meet our guests expectations and I am pleased to know that all your requests continue to be handled with a high level of service.

I look forward to seeing you back soon for another stay!