FindHotel
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews park lane atrium restaurant concierge team two bedroom suite home away from home high tech fantastic stay housekeeping comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Luxurious hotel. High end from the staff service to the room finishings. The room feels like a very spacious modern apartment.

The restaurant is phenomenal. Among the best meals I enjoyed in London.

Fantastic location near Hyde Park.
I was able to swim at their sister hotel.

The price is definitely high end as well, but I was not disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Akhilesh S
GrosvenorHouseApt, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2016

Dear Akhilesh S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay with us, and I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with such a memorable stay in the heart of Mayfair. I am glad that you enjoyed the international cuisine served in our stunning atrium courtyard and that you took advantage of our central London location just over the road from Hyde Park.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back home to Park Lane in the near future.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Since its opening ; been staying here on every visit to London and thoroughly enjoying! Love everything abt this property! There was a small glitch in our stay this time and the manager of the hotel so graciously helped us out! She was a lovely lady to deal with!
Definitely staying here every time we visit!
The concierge team r the best part of the stay here, they make you feel so welcome; its liking stepping into your own home in London!

Room tip: Park view suites are the best
1  Thank SRDJ
GrosvenorHouseApt, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear SRDJ,

Thank you for your review and I am so delighted to read your wonderful comments. It is always lovely to welcome the same guests year after year back home to Mayfair and I am thrilled that you have stayed loyal to us since our opening. I am glad that my team are continuing to look after you and I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

I hope to see you for another memorable stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

This was our first experience of living in a luxury apt rather than a hotel.....we are converts!! Not only is the location fantastic, the accommodations superb and the staff were the absolute tops!! Thanks to a great team. Jim & Alison Derrick

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GrosvenorHouseApt, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2016

Dear Jim and Alison,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I am thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I am glad that you appreciated the change to a suites concept hotel and that the location was well suited to your plans. I am very proud to read such glowing feedback about my team and I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

I will look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed June 19, 2016

this was my first stay at Jumeirah and would definitely stay there again ,great location walked the whole city no need to cab.does not have a pub but right next store is a jw Marriott with a great bar and steak house.Very clean slept great quiet the hallways were a little warm,but rooms are as modern as you can get you get what you pay for,

Room tip: All the rooms are very nice easy to get to.

Dear thildre,

Thank you for your review and I am truly delighted that your first experience with Jumeirah was such a positive one. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our location, ideal for getting around town easily as well as the nearby dining options. Furthermore, I am very pleased that the peacefulness of our property ensured that you were able to sleep comfortably.

I hope to welcome you back to your home on Park Lane in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

What a pleasure. A suites hotel that is a real suites hotel. The one bedroom suites are one bedroom suites. not a room with a divider. Clearly with a middle eastern décor and style but here it actually works. Only 130 suites so reserve early when it is still not well known. Excellent value for money with a staff that actually cares as to how you feel....Refreshing

Room tip: Park views are nice so request them when you reserve
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GrosvenorHouseApt, General Manager at Grosvenor House Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Dear Stephen S,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living. We are glad that you have enjoyed the comfort of our spacious suites and that you have felt the warmth of our staff.

Please let us know when you are coming back to London so we can organise your next stay.

Warm Regards,