“Nothing to write home about”

Starbucks Twickenham
Ranked #744 of 841 Coffee & Tea in London
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Syracuse, New York
“Nothing to write home about”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

At home we stop at our local Starbucks at least three times a week. This is the first place we went on our first full day in Twickenham. I have been to Starbucks locations all over the world and can say without a doubt this is probably the worst I have been to. I know that at some locations people just come in to get a coffee and surf the web on their laptops. At this location people were just coming in to surf the web without purchasing any coffee.
The drinks we purchased were great, but it seemed like the food choices were very limited. If I visit this area again I would go to the Patisserie Valerie or Harris and Hoole instead.

Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Starbucks ***”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Starbucks is always a good finding. This one is located by Twickenham Station. Staff is very helpfull and hot coffee.
Toilets on same floor and loads of tables.

Visited August 2012
Kent
“This Starbucks is great”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice and always busy, Every town has a Starbucks but this one is also dog friendly with a dog bowl etc.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Busy small store”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I start all my Starbucks reviews like this – the food and drink is all the same - that’s why I go there! As such, I will only mention the quality of the food and drink if it is unusually good or bad. Generally, my review will focus on the atmosphere, location, layout and staff quality.
A small store on a the busy King Street, this café was very busy when I visited. I managed to get a quiet seat in a small semi-closed off area at the back of the store, which separated me from the chaos in the main section of the store. Nice coffee, but a bit rushed and chaotic for my liking.

• Visited November 2011