“Amazing Birthday Party at Apres”
Review of Apres - CLOSED

Apres
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Apres is a stylish, late night bar where you can eat and drink in a relaxed atmosphere. We offer cocktails, canapes and funky beats.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had a blast at my 30th Birthday party! Arrived quite early (9PM) with a large group, had 2 tables previously booked, the club was quite empty and quiet (We got there too early), but after the DJ turned up the music, we were dancing all night long. The club was busy, but not overly crowded - very comfortable, drinks were amazing, crowd was pleasant and music was perfect for dancing. Highly recommend!

2  Thank MashakaNY

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Music is the answer! Thursday night, just got paid, bar hopped the city, same old faces, squeezed and crammed into tiny spaces. A good friend suggests heading down to Apres for a change as he’d heard rumours of a chilled vibe and live entertainment. Sounded too good to be true, lets go and see.

Greeted at the door by a friendly hostess who pointed us downstairs for true entertainment. As we walked down the stairs the beautiful voice of a young lady singing bellowed in my ears, live and engaging. We stood there mesmerised for about 10 minutes before hitting the bar. The cocktails were flowing, artistic and creative, made me stop and actually think, who is this bar tender? Conversations were flowing everyone was friendly and engaging, more music, more cocktails, party time, the dance floor was raging. Ties were off, usher was spinning, play my song Mr DJ!!! Last orders were ringing ……… Oh what a night! Can’t wait till next Thursday ;o)

1  Thank NaughtyBoy419
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've been to this bar a number of times, either straight after work, on the weekend and it never fails to be a great night. The cocktails are absolutely-mouth-watering delicious (yes, i'm tried about 95% of the menu!) and the "sharing" snacks you get go perfectly (try the chicken strips). Overall great place to meet friends, either to chat or dance the night away (when the DJ comes on, there is also a downstairs bit that is louder/ more "clubby").

1  Thank LVP99
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I didn't expect it to be so good!
Enjoyed the DJ (great selection of music)
Loved my cocktails (very delicious and unique)
Fantastic service
Value for money

Coming back soon!

2  Thank MonikJon
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I attended various breakthrough acts performances on Thursday night. This is a happening little place and combines a tradional bar/bar restaurant at street level, with a hip basement area where live music is the huge attraction. I was introduced to Jez the GM, and he was a gracious host of a great place. The location of this trendy bar is particularly brilliant, if like me, you were a resident of the Marriott Grosvenor Square! Keep up the good work and prepare yourselves... I will be back!!

3  Thank David D