Writing this a bit belatedly as I clean forgot.
Nothing really you can add about Brand Premier Inn, does everything and more in my opinion. This is the third time I've stayed here while in London and unless something better comes along I won't be changing.
Location is great, it's classed as'The City' but it's close to King Cross which is ideal for us. Plenty of bars, eating places near by in Angel and you can walk to Brick Lane for a curry.
The hotel has always been clean, with a decent bar and the breakfast should you choose is the classic English fry up or continental if that flicks your switch.
All in all a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England