I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Staff were very friendly and efficient during check in. I stayed on the 6th floor, no exterior noise, room clean and modern.
The breakfast was fantastic. I would recommend that you go to breakfast before 8am, as it can get really busy.
The location of the hotel is great, 2 minutes walk from Old Street station. Old Street is on the northern line tube route (a couple of stops from Kings Cross) Loads of restaurants and bars near by. I would stay at this Premier Inn again if visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England