Stayed 3 nights at beginning of October. Staff were very pleasant and helpful and we were allocated a room on 11th floor with a great view of the city. Room was very clean and it was good to have a kettle with tea, coffee, if you wanted a cuppa coming back in the evening after a long day's sightseeing! Location of hotel is excellent, only a few minutes walk to tube station and bus stops. Also only a few minutes walk away are Sainsburys and Co-Op supermarkets , Superdrug, Argos etc. We walked round the corner past Old Street tube station to get bus number 135 to Liverpool Street Station, 5 minutes away . From there we got the number 11 bus which goes past a lot of the main tourist attractions, e.g .St Paul's, Trafalgar Square , Big Ben, 10 Downing Street, all the way out to Chelsea. Would definitely recommend this hotel and can't wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England