Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
2,846 results
All reviewsold street tube stationnorthern linestops from kings crossfamily roommeal dealbuilding worka couple of minutes walkbudget hotelgood nights sleepnight's sleepstayed here for nightsbus stopexcellent staycomfortable roomshort staydouble bedwest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good hotel for city break to London with children.
The room can accommodate a 2+2 family although it has then almost no free space.
Rich breakfast and when you are fed up with the same food for n-th day, there are some other places to have breakfast around (near the Old Street Roundabout).
Friendly staff.
Just 100m from the underground station, very close to St Paul's Cathedral. Convinient connection to the Tower of London.
Good price to value ratio!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
PiOldstreet, Manager at Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for selecting Premier Inn London City (Old Street) for your recent city break with children.

I am pleased to know that you found our hotel as close to the Old Street underground station and St Paul’s Cathedral. It was really nice to know that you found our All-you-can-eat breakfast and your overall stay as ‘Good price to value.’

Thank you very much once again for taking the time to write us a positive feedback, and we hope that you continue to use Premier Inn for your future stays.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Quiet and clean room on 2nd floor. Staff very friendly. Interesting purple line of the hotel. Close to tube, bus, taxi station. Good selection of food.The possibility of preparing hot drinks (tea, coffee, milk) in the room. Close to shops, restaurants. Information board in the reception area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Andreycka,
I would like to thank you for selecting Premier Inn London City (Old Street) for your recent visit to London.

I am really pleased to know that you found your room (on the second floor) as quiet and clean. And I am also glad to know that you found our hotel as conveniently located to tube, bus, taxi station, shops and restaurants around the area.

Thank you Andreycka once again for giving us a positive feedback about your stay, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was visiting London on business - this hotel was literally a two minute walk from my meeting, and within walking distance of Liverpool St station where my train had brought me to - it is right on the doorstep of a tube station that brings you to Leicester Sq in maybe 20mins.

Overall I found this hotel to be excellent - completely functional for a stay in London - at a good price - the bed must have been the most comfortable I have ever stayed in a hotel - highly recommend - and will definitely use this hotel again if I go back for a family trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for selecting Premier Inn London City (Old Street) for your recent business visit to London.

It was good to know that our hotel was located only two minutes walk from your business meeting place, and that it was within walking distance of Liverpool Street station. I am also really glad to know that you found our bed the most comfortable, and that overall, you found our hotel as an excellent place to stay.

Thank you very much for writing us a positive feedback for your stay, and we hope to see you soon. (As you mentioned may be on your next trip to London with your family. )

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Very close to tube station, very clean and staff very helpful and friendly.the directions on the website makes it very easy to find too. As a single woman traveling on my own every member of staff made me feel very welcome and i felt very comfortable to stay there on my own.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Janet,
Thank you very much for selecting Premier Inn London City (Old Street) for your recent visit to London.

I am really pleased to know that you found our hotel as closely located to tube station, and that you found our rooms clean and staff very friendly and helpful. I am also delighted to know that as a single woman traveller, every member of our team made you feel very welcome and comfortable over here.

Thank you very much Janet once again for giving us a positive feedback about your stay, and we hope that you continue to use Premier Inn for your future stays.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Brilliant position very close to tube. Quiet room on 11th floor. Slept really well! Staff all very friendly and attentive. Had drinks in bar in morning and in the evening. Pleasant atmosphere unlike in some chain bars. Would definitely return

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write us a positive feedback for your recent stay at Premier Inn London City (Old Street.)

I am pleased to know that you found our hotel as very closely located to the Old Street tube station. It was nice to know that you found your room on eleventh floor as quiet, which as you mentioned made you, sleep well. I am also delighted to know that you found all our staff very friendly and attentive, and that you found a pleasant atmosphere in our bar.

Thank you very much once again for giving your feedback, and we look forward to see you soon.