I have rated this hotel before and cannot praise it enough. Everything about it is great. Location - just down from Old Street Station, Building - new, well looked after and modern, Staff - the real stars, everyone of of them - Chauntel, Tanika, Michael ( restaurant staff) Dan, Jamie, Affan and Sian (front of house staff). Bedrooms - clean, spacious and very comfortable including the beds. Showers are great. Food - very good for the price, both evening meals, bar meals and breakfast - good value and served by staff who are interested and care.
If you are in London and have to stay, this is THE place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England