Stayed hear over Easter very clean hotel food normal prem inn standard.This hotel is tucked away just off the main road, bit is very quiet all bus stops and buses you will need to see London on your door step .The tube station was closed over Easter which was not a problem as with the bus buses you see a lot more and the are more direct if you use Google maps on your i pad they will get you there every time.The staff were great and couldn't do enough the area is ok and seems to be moving in the right direction. would visit again if i was in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England