Stayed at this hotel from 8th feb for 3 nights and as we have stayed here before knew what to expect. The staff are wonderful and do everything to make your stay pleasant.Rooms are comfortable and the facilities are good. The view from the room on the 11th floor was wonderful. The hotel is 5 minutes from Old street underground so is convenient for getting about London, The breakfasts are very good but we had a bad experience at dinner . We do not usually eat dinner at the hotel but decided to give it a try. We ordered rump steak it was too tough to even cut. Our replacement steaks were just the same and our meals were not charged for. The staff in the restaurant were brilliant but feel a big chain of hotels like Premier should consider changing their suppliers or charge a little more for better quality food. All in all though a very good hotel with wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England