Situated about 5 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Northern Line). It is a clean but very busy hotel. My only complaint is that this particular hotel does not do the continental breakfast option and has a couple of computer check in/out terminals together a stand for the receptionists rather than a reception desk. Having said that if one does not want/require the "Full
English" then there are plenty of good cafes within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England