We stayed Sunday 2nd Dec. As previously reviewed we couldnt fault it.
Great place to stay. Great service friendly staff and all at fantastic price.
The tube station is minutes walk away is very easy to get to.
We have stayed at a number of different hotel chains this year, this was our 12th trip, but Premier Inn has become our favourite place to stay. (and we have booked Manchester over Christmas as well)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England