i have stayed here quite regular of late and i can't fault it.
Ideal position for the office i work out of when in London, just around the corner on Old street also a short walk from old street station.
The rooms are always spotless and very spacious with everything you need.
The staff well what a great team they have here nothing seems to phase them the other week when i arrived the computers were down so every body had to be checked in manualy the staff had the perfect attitude and everything went so well.
As for breakfast where else can you get the service they provide and quality in central london
Big up to the staff here they deserve a well earned pat on the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England