Why stay in a swanky central London hotel, with their exhorbitant rates, when you can have a very comfortable, clean and quiet room at this Premier Inn. We booked some way in advance so got a reasonable rate. We arrived around midday (before official check-in time), but the friendly, helpful staff still found us a quiet room on the 11th floor. The room was very nice throughout with a firm, comfortable bed. This hotel has 12 floors with 20 or so rooms per floor so breakfast time can be very busy. In the lifts there are signs indicating the busy and quiet periods for breakfast - take note. We always went down early and avoided any queuing. The hotel's location is uninspiring, but it doesn't matter as the bus / tube network will quickly get you to where you want to be. On our last day they kindly stored our luggage until later in the day.
Overall we highly recommend this hotel. Book early to get reasonable rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England