Like other reviewers we had a great welcome & found a very comfortable clean hotel, not far from Kings Cross & St Pancras stations. The bedroom was far too hot & stuffy & as the air conditioning didn't seem to register below 17C it was difficult to get cool. Why have an opening window that is permanently locked shut & unabled to be opened? I hate to think what it will be like in the middle of a heatwave. We took the £22 meal deal, which included a very good value 3 course limited choice dinner, (but nice choices, one being a 10oz rump steak) plus a drink & an excellent breakfast. Didn't think we could eat in London much cheaper. Although we had no children with us I believe that up to 2 children can eat free with a full paying adult. Very helpful staff, but sadly the kitchen seemed understaffed as the courses took a good time to appear, but we were there over half term. Would definitely go again if I needed to be in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England