I don't generally expect much if staying at a Premier Inn, they are a budget hotel chain after all. I was pleasantly surprised this time though. Had a weekend stay here in early December and I would defeinitely consider using the hotel again.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful from the minute we walked through the door and this continued throughout our stay. The room was spacious and clean with the usual Premier Inn decor. The hotel lobby and restaurant/bar are very tastefully decorated and you could be forgiven for forgetting that you're in a Premier Inn.
I was a little concerned about the location before going as I had heard some bad reports but it was absolutely fine and the hotel is a very short walk from Old Street tube station.
If I had to say something negative about the hotel then I could only think of the fact that the elevators can be quite slow.
I would definitely consider using this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a newly refurbished 251 Room Premier Inn with 200 seat Thyme Bar & Restaurant. The hotel offers en-suite, air conditioned rooms. We also have a number of interconnecting rooms as well as Universally Accessible rooms. We are 2 minutes walk from Old Street tube station (Exit 1) Turn left and walk down the road and the entrance is on the third left on Silicon Way opposite iQ Shoreditch Student Accomodaton. If you are arriving early we will do our best to check you in before the 2pm check in time, if not we can safely secure baggage for a small donation to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel London
- Premier Inn London City (Old Street) Hotel England