All reviews seven sisters edmonton green travel lodge train station room was clean liverpool street victoria line family room pleasant stay enjoyed my stay transport links short stay stayed one night tea coffee following morning easy access excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Booked a family room for myself, daughter and her friend. Pulled the single beds apart to find two half eaten pizzas. No way the beds could have been changed without seeing them so obvious the bedding was the same as previous occupants. At first the manager would not acknowledge that the beds had not been changed but did offer to remake the beds. Then offered us another room which we accepted. I was annoyed that he continued to insist the beds had been changed so we put the beds back together and asked him to show us how this was possible. The manager apologised and he did help to carry our luggage to the substitute room. He then returned and said he would like to give me a complimentary stay on my account.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge London Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our London Edmonton Travelodge.

We're really sorry to learn the room had not been serviced correctly and you feel the beds had not been changed.

We are really pleased to hear the manager was able to resolve this for you and do apologise for the incovenience this may have caused.

Feedback is invaluable and our Hotel Managers regularly review their TripAdvisor reviews in order to fix any issues raised and pass on feedback to their team.

Thank you once again and we do hope you will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2019

I felt like walking into a brothel, absolutly stinking corridors and rooms it smell urin and faeces there. Receptionist Fatima was very friendly and helpful to deal with the checking in. Not a good place if you are with your family or a business trip. There is a police statio next to this area however I felt entering an uncivilised terrible area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge London Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Reception staff friendly and helpful enough,however double bed was two single beds pushed together which didn’t stay together so essentially I had a single bed. No bath as I was in a disabled room even though that wasn’t requested. TV remote didn’t work. No phone in room to call reception.
People in the room opposite were smoking in there room (not just cigarettes either, it was the real deal)

Essentially to be blunt, this area is rough as a badgers bum, it is very cheap for a hotel in London but from what I saw I can’t help but think people may live here who are waiting to be housed or something. Seemed like there was a lot of rooms where there was some kind of party or get together happening. Wouldn’t go back even for the price. Avoid.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from The Social Media Team at Travelodge London Edmonton, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Edmonton hotel.

We are sorry to hear about your experience and will ensure your comments are passed to the hotel team to improve the service we offer. If you wish to report this to our customer service team please may we kindly request you contact them with your review via our website.

May we thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed February 9, 2019

Me and my partner were made very welcome by the lady at reception, Liz “Liz Taylor”. She made us very welcome and told us anything we needed was only a phonecall away. Id definitely stay there again!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2019

The tv didn't work the shower wasn't appropriate not everyone wants their hair wet when they walk into the shower the staff wasn't as friendly when you walked in no one was at the desk I don't think I'd book Edmonton Travelodge again

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple