“Handy location, clean, modern, compact apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Large sofa with kingsize sofabed option, dining table & 4 chairs, TV/DVD, black out blinds
Kingsize bed, black out blinds, double mirrored wardrobe, drawers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Kitchen (with dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine etc)
Well stocked cupboards
Large sofa opens easily to a kingsize comfortable sofabed
A warm British welcome!
Floorplan
Entrance hall to building
Exterior of building (property is at rear, so quiet)
Foley Street - a few minutes walk away. Beautiful buildings and great for restaurants and pubs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Handy location, clean, modern, compact apartment”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

What we liked best: From this apartment we were able to walk everywhere- the West End, Hyde and Regents Park, Knightsbridge, Covent Garden. Also close to St Pancras for eurostar.
Comfortable double bed, TVs in living and bedroom, good heating (although we never seemed to need it, it was always quite warm inside, even in November). Good water pressure and hot water in shower, kitchen had everything you needed if you wanted to cook. Although why would you when there are so many restaurants a short walk away. Wireless internet was fast.
For an enjoyable morning and just a short walk away, visit the British library exhibition room and the Wellcome trust 'Medicine Man' exhibit, both on nearby Euston Rd. These museums appealed to us because of the size (small) and quality (excellent) of their exhibitions.
Liz answered any email query very promptly and security deposit was returned the day we checked out. Couldn't really ask for more!

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A practically perfect apartment in lively Fitzrovia”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I visit London every other year for the theatre, walking tours (walks.com) and museums. We usually try a different area each time and have enjoyed past weeks spent in Bloomsbury, Kensington, Bayswater and Notting Hill. From now on, though, we plan to return to this Fitzrovia flat. You can see from the owners' description and photos that everything has been provided for a comfortable and carefree stay, and the location can't be beat. You can walk to 5 or 6 different tube stations in minutes. Our favourites were Warren St. on the Victoria & Northern lines, a short jog through historic Fitzroy Square and right turn into Warren past the 24-hour grocery store and Prince of Wales Feathers pub. Or a short stroll up restaurant-lined Cleveland St. brings you to the Great Portland St. station for the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metro lines. Buses are also frequent and plentiful. Sainsburys on the e. side of Tottenham Court Rd at Warren was our favourite of the many good grocery stores in the neighborhood. With a terrific salad bar and hot meals section, you would never need to eat out, but with so many restaurants and pubs serving delicious, reasonably priced meals you won't be able to resist. We went back to the Pie Room in the Newman arms pub on Rathbone St. twice. I can recommend the chicken & broccoli pie as well as the mushroom and Stilton pudding, and both came with oodles of veggies on the side. Liz and Jack were great hosts. Liz handled our booking and answered our emails with exceptional speed. Jack greeted us on our arrival to show us around the flat. We were pleased to find a tidy stack of guide books and maps to supplement our own. We also lucked out in visiting during the art Frieze Fair in nearby Regents Park, the annual Bloomsbury Festival, and the London Film Festival. But that's London for you and why we keep returning. To summarize in Mary Poppins speak--a "practically perfect" apartment hosted by gracious and helpful owners. We'll be back.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and an even better host!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This is the 3rd time we have stayed at one of Liz's flats. The apartments are great and in an amazing location. We travel for business and most of our meetings are in Soho which is perfect walking distance.

Best of all, Liz is the best host. She is so welcoming and is always there if we need something.

Definitely a great place to stay for work or pleasure.

Philippines
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

NM
Reviewed July 3, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and close to shops and attractions.”
Reviewed June 24, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Womderful location. This small but neat flat is just what we needed in London. the tube took us south to the major attractions and the West End theatres.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, comfortable and enjoyable which made our trip memora”
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This suite is very convenient for access to the tube stations. My husband and I, in our 60s, walked to downtown London sights most days, as only about a 15 minute walk to Covent Gardens and points around. The accommodations are clean spacious and bed was very comfortable. Grocery shopping is very close as are a great choice of restaurants and pubs. One can use the 92 stairs to get exercise to access the suite or the elevator on those days when you are tired. We felt safe and secure at our location. We could always find our way home, when walking, by using the BT tower as our guide as it was just outside our building. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing