“Convenient, comfortable and enjoyable which made...”
other travelers have booked this property
Large sofa with kingsize sofabed option, dining table & 4 chairs, TV/DVD, black out blinds
Kingsize bed, black out blinds, double mirrored wardrobe, drawers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bedroom (other direction). Kingsize bed. Black out blinds
Kitchen (with dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine etc)
Well stocked cupboards
Large sofa opens easily to a kingsize comfortable sofabed
A warm British welcome!
Floorplan
Entrance hall to building
Exterior of building (property is at rear, so quiet)
Foley Street - a few minutes walk away. Beautiful buildings and great for restaurants and pubs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, comfortable and enjoyable which made our trip memora”
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This suite is very convenient for access to the tube stations. My husband and I, in our 60s, walked to downtown London sights most days, as only about a 15 minute walk to Covent Gardens and points around. The accommodations are clean spacious and bed was very comfortable. Grocery shopping is very close as are a great choice of restaurants and pubs. One can use the 92 stairs to get exercise to access the suite or the elevator on those days when you are tired. We felt safe and secure at our location. We could always find our way home, when walking, by using the BT tower as our guide as it was just outside our building. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

“Convenient, hassle-free, enjoyable”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My family rented this flat for 8 days in april, and it met all of our expectations. It was very centrally located, close to several tube and bus stops, and there were a number of grocery stores nearby. It was clean, and had most of what we needed to settle in right away. It was snug, but that is to be expected in a central London flat. Communications with the owner/manager was very quick. I would not hesitate to stay there again, or recommend it to a friend.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent value in Central London”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

All my initial questions were answered fully and promptly so I felt confident when I checked into this incredibly well located apartment and my confidence was not mis-placed. Check in was easy, and everything was as described on the website; all modern, clean, functioning, and well-designed. There were detailed instructions for all appliances and connecting to the free and fast internet was a snap. The only view was of the BT Tower but, being on the 6th floor (there is an elevator!), the place was very light and airy. There is no central heating or aC, but the heaters provided were very efficient and for warmer weather there are fans - the windows open but not far (for safety) so it might get rather warm in very hot weather. The bed is the usual British double which was fine for me on my own but some couples might find it small.
The kitchen was well equipped and there are grocery stores nearby but you hardly need them, the surrounding area is just bursting with pubs and restaurants, almost too many to choose from!
The location is safe (and the lobby door is locked) and very convenient - I hardly used public transport, it was easy to walk most places.
There were no hidden fees and my security deposit was returned straight away after I checked out.
In summary, this apartment is pretty close to where and how I would like to live if I was a Londoner - I'll certainly stay here again on my next trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very clean, nice, convenient place to stay”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My mom and I stayed at the Fitzrovia apartment for a week and loved it. The place was very convenient to transportation, had lots of great restaurants, shops and pubs nearby and was close to the grocery stores.

The apartment was clean and neat with all the amenities, including a washing machine. The beds were comfortable, even the pull out. It was perfect for 2 people or a couple with a child.

Thank you Liz for providing a great base in London.

California
Reviewed May 3, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Hamilton Ontario Canada
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Oregon
Reviewed April 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing