Haymarket Theatre Royal
Ranked #303 of 1,599 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fatal Attraction - The timeless thriller comes to the stage for the first time. Fatal Attraction is the new psychological thriller play at the Theatre Royal Haymarket based on the 1987 hit movie. The play is produced and directed by Sir Trevor Nunn and is at the Theatre Royal Haymarket for a limited fifteen week run until the 21st June.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

A beautiful theatre - an excellent comedy. Rufus and the cast were tremendous and played well with the audience. A really enjoyable evening! I am surprised to see negative reviews about this play - I had heard the play was funny, I didnt realise how funny it was - some parts are a little slapstick - done very well might I add!!

All in all - do yourself a favour and book a ticket - you wont (IMHO) be disappointed.

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went in expecting One Man Two Guvnors to be hilarious, but thought it was absolutely terrible.

I guess it's just not my cup of tea, as loads of other people in the audience were in stitches laughing.

I just found it way too cheesy and slapstick for my linking.

The two people I went with thought it was awful too.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hysterical. One of the funniest things I have ever seen - my sides hurt from laughing so much. Rufus Hound was a genius with his ad lobbing and the unexpected audience participation was genuinely brilliant. I knew this was going to be a great night out but I didn't realise exactly how fabulous it would be. Totally recommended. I took my aunt for her birthday present and she was in tears from laughing so much.
The Haymarket Theatre is a beautiful traditional West End establishment - ornate frescos and mouldings on the ceiling, lots of stairs and a slightly quirky layout. Drinks reasonable prices. Seats were comfy too.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Man with two Guvnors at the Haymarket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Beautiful old theatre with traditional features. Saw 'The man with 2 guvnors' and enjoyed every minute of it. A real laugh out loud comedy with a great cast and funny plot.

Visited December 2012
Praa Sands, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Play excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went to see one man 2 govrners it was very funny and very well acted the performers were some of the best I have ever seen. Loved the musical interludes and the interaction with audience members. The lead actor was brilliant. A fab evening. The theatre facilities are poor, the ladies toilets for the stalls smell whicih, if I had paid a £100 full price ticket I would have complained. Get these sorted as they are very poor. Otherwise a great evening. Eat at the Italian opposite they do sort of tapas it was tasty and very good service.