“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Authentic Thai food, excellent service and flavours to die for. Family run, great atmosphere!
Definitely coming back next weekend :)
100% recommended!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I've always been disappointed by Thai food. But the food here was lovely. Six of us went on Friday night, you would need to book as it was packed! We all had different food but all ended up tasting each others so we tasted a good variety. All of it was lovely. The restaurant is not plush but there is a good atmosphere and everyone was enjoying theirselves. They also do take away.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I can not rate this place enough. I came here for the first time on Tuesday night after being recommended by a friend. I lived in Asia for 11 years so have always been dubious about Asian food in London.

From the outside it looks terrible and without the recommendadtion I wouldn't have even entered. I have to tell you I was so pleased that I did. The food is amazing, the staff are wonderful and the price is great too. We took our own wine for a corkage charge of £1 a head. For two of us, starters and mains the bill came to £26.95, highly worth every penny. You have to give this place a go!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The food is to die for and Sue who heads the front is always very friendly and accommodating, it is a family run restaurant and they certainly know how to cater for peoples tastes, as mentioned by previous diners don't let the exterior or interior put you off for the taste experience that awaits you inside, me and my partner love it here and have been regulars for ten plus years only recently returning to the area after a few years away and nothing changed not even the pictures or ornaments in that time. It offers value for money and the fact that the interior is in need of a revamp actually adds to the character of the restaurant, if they revamped this place maybe it wouldn't have the same charm appeal, either way the food is fantastic and I am aiming to try every meal on the menu without adding to the waistline ! Sophie E15 resident

1  Thank Spikette69
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Loath to write another great review for this place as it is already quite full at busy times so only marked down one point for the grubby exterior. Food and service second to none !