“Fantastic, will definitely be going back!”
Review of Pie Crust

Pie Crust
Ranked #1,343 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Visited this place as a group of 10 for my brothers birthday and it was fantastic. The food was amazing, so full of flavour, service was great and the price was so reasonable. This place isn't far from Stratford Westfield with all it's restaurants but I would rather eat here. Best restaurant in Stratford for the quality of food served and the fact it is a family run business. The only thing that I am annoyed about is that I lived in Stratford for so long and didn't realise this place was there all along!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been there many times Everything was perfect good staffgod customer service smiling face that is it.......,...::::)

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was looking for a decent yet cheap Thai restaurant in East London and found that although there were plenty to choose from, I couldn't find any/many with their own website so that we could check out the menu before hand.
I looked on here and read a few reviews, all were very complimentary of the place. We decided to give it a try.
The Pie Crust really did live up to our expectations after reading the beaming reviews on TripAdvisor.
A menu with a reasonable amount of choice. All the starters you would expect to find in any Thai restaurant. A good selection of noodles and curries. Generous portion sizes. Generous amounts of prawns and meat. Bring your own booze (with a £1 corkage fee per person). Friendly and efficient staff. Food tasted good. Our bill for 4 people came to around £50, with 4 starters, 4 mains, and £4 corkage.
Despite it looking like a greasy spoon from the outside, it was cosy and had a nice - candle-lit - atmosphere.
We will be going back!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Don't be fooled by the look from the outside, at first glance it looks like food poison City but step inside and indulge in some of there food and it's quite simply some of the best Thai food in London.... My self and my family have been using for over 10 years... Can get very busy so more book..
Enjoy

Paul

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Very delicious meal!
Strange exterier.
I've opened new cousine for myself...
Recommend for everybody, even if you never eat thai dishes

1  Thank Bogdan P