“Exellent”

De Palo's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Cosy, Italian trattoria/restaurant near St Paul's, serving authentic, homemade, classic dishes
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Hidden treasure in a small street in central down town London.. Exellent food, service was great....good vine and very nice people!!!! Autentic italian place!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I saw this place on Tripadviser and decided closer investigaton was required so my wife and I visited for lunch. It is quite hard to find because the map on it's website is impossible to view completely. When you have found it you will be happy that you did. It's a very friendly small restaurant and what most people would call "a wonderful find". The menu is short but fine for all that. My "free-range" chicken was good and my wife's sea bass, she said, was better than one she had at a much more expensive restaurant earlier in the week. My pannacotta with rhubarb was also really good. Add to that a nice glass of wine and what more do you need. Give it a go!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Authentic and really well cooked food, enjoyed in a relaxed and welcoming restaurant environment

De Palo's gave us professional, personal service and authentic, very well prepared food: important qualities which are often lacking at many restaurants at this price level.

Strongly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant since it first opened last November. I love everything about this restaurant. The owner Danny is a wonderful human being. His staff, Agostino, Eleanor and Roberto and his two newer staff are just so nice and good at their jobs. The food is fantastic and the restaurant cosy, warm and inviting. I can't wait for my next visit. I go there once a week to have dinner after work. This restaurant is open from Monday to Friday for lunch andvalso for dinner. Their new autumn menu is wonderful. Enjoy.........

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend and I visited De Palo's for the first time, hoping for a friendly place where we could spend a couple of hours at lunch time eating and drinking well in a good atmosphere. That's exactly what we found! The waiter who served us was friendly and welcoming, attentive but not intrusive. The Prosecco was beautifully chilled, and the food was delicious. The menu is quite short and simple, but all the better for that. We did have to wait a little while for our food but for us that was a plus; we didn't feel we needed to rush. The waiter explained that everything is cooked freshly when ordered, and obviously that takes a little time. It pays dividends too - superb! This was the first of what I hope will be regular visits.

1  Thank Sumithra