“What Can I Say? - Its Les Mis”

Les Miserables London
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.04*
and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 353 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is just the best show I've ever seen. I've been three times now and would go again tomorrow if I could. Be warned, it tears at the heart strings but has some fantastic songs. It never disapoints.

There are newer reviews for Les Miserables London

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Classical British show - delivers in spades. A bit dark for children, but overall still superb. Would go again.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Even from the very top of the upper circle this show blew my mind. It's been my favourite musical since I was 15 and this was the first time I saw it professionally performed. The cast were stella, the voices were clear, crisp and beautiful…. The story of course was heartbreaking. It was beautifully staged, the set, costumes and choreography were incredible. Well done to the whole cast, they have quite a sensation here.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Treated my mum to tickets for Christmas and attended on 24th March! Wow! A fantastic show, my first experience of London theatre and I can safely say it will be the first of many. Seeing the show live with a brilliant performance from the cast brings the story to life. Very happy that our seats c5&6 of the dress circle had an almost perfect view & managed to order a drink during the interval with no problems at all. Would most definitely recommend and would have happily sat thorough the whole 3 hours again that evening!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very moving show, not the normal show I would choose but went with friends and enjoyed it.very emotional great stage show.