“Birthday treat”

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 373 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

my friend thinks im obsessed with the film. we were 3rd row from the front , i was blown away by the whole experience. i had a fantastic evening . even though my friend started to giggle when i started to sniffle at the end

Write a ReviewReviews (8,117)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stands the test of time, this musical is by far my favourite with a great story, outstanding music and emotions running wild. can't wait to see it yet agin!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A fabulous musical, the best of them all in my opinion. Stirring music, incredible story line, so emotional....just don't forget the tissues!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Les mis was excellent. My wife had seen the movie before but I was going into the theatre completely blind not knowing anything about it. The singing from all fronts was fantastic and the set design was great. I would definitely go see this again. Having recently been in Paris, learning a bit about the revolution beforehand was the perfect preliminary setup for me to see the musical.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The scenery, performance, music, everything top notch! I went with a friend and we had a great time, above and beyond what we had imagined! Great experience!