“A classic” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 339 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A classic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Yes we had seen the movie so many times but I convinced my husband to go see this during our short trip to London. Well, what can you say, its where it all began all those years ago and the show more than brings a tear to your eye. THe music. The performance. Words cant do it justice, go and see it and fall in love with it all over again. A MUST.

Visited September 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I wasn't 100% sure as to whether or not I would enjoy this show, I arranged it as a surprise for my partners birthday. It was without doubt the most amazing show I have seen for years. One of a handful of shows I would go back and see again

Visited January 2013
1 Thank costahotshot
Sacramento, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“LOVED LES MIS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

The stage setting and costumes were terrific. Actors were very good. Queen's Theatre is an old theatre with what seemed to be the original or at least very old seats, really not bad. We were so close we could see the actors' faces. Definitely worth going!

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Thought I would dislike this performance because I thought it would be all "doom and gloom", but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Would go again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Eurotraveller53
Bath, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tenth time and I still cry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is simply the best show in town - I have been back so many times and never ever get bored by it. It's outstanding.

Visited August 2013