“Don't miss it..”

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 362 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The best live performance I've ever attended
make sure to pick a decent seat (avoid pillars) front is better
attended twice: the first was on 2011, then came back 2012

1  Thank ALTHUMAYRI
Write a ReviewReviews (8,063)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Saw this show in the 80's and enjoyed it again over the weekend. Great songs, lovely voices and good story line. Appeals to young and old.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have seen Les Mis 3 times already, and there is nothing to dislike. We didn't book any tickets and was waiting in the wait list line. They only accept cash. We were lucky the 2 couples in front of us didn't bring enough cash, so we got in. Got very good seats at a discounted price.

1  Thank Canucks1234
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I got tickets for my birthday this year as I had always wanted to go. The show was amazing and the actors' voices are breathtaking. I am going again later this year- I can't wait! The music really hits you when you watch the show, it's so much better than the movie!

1  Thank travellingjasmine
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great show and tunes that may stay with you for a long time.
Although I wouldn't go twice, you will be surprised how many of the tunes will stay with you.

1  Thank 63Phil