“Talented showman”

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 346 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Preston, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Talented showman”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have seen this show a few of times now...!! the cast changes but the quality doesn't...!!! Its one of those classic's that's gonna sick around for a long time yet... The voices are just amazing!! the storie line is so cleverly written its a must see

Visited July 2012

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing, of course!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

A must see in London. We had seats in the Stalls and had an excellent view of the stage, but I had the bad luck of having a huge guy sitting in front of me and he blocked part of the upstage from my view :(

But there's nothing like seeing the actors that close.

I also loved that when there was some singing going on in one part of the stage, the actors that were in another part would act as if they were the center of the scene. Not in a bad, attention-grabbing way, but they would give each other meaningful looks, a man would offer a drink to a child and a woman would make him stop, I mean, it was almost like a little parallel story going on. Even the child actors would do that. I thought it gave a greater depth to the story, as it never looked like they were acting at all!

I would definitely go see it again.

Visited May 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
1,010 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 458 helpful votes
“The cheapest seats”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I love a bargain so booked the cheapest seats which at the time of writing were £14.50 each. When selecting these seats online there is a warning that the view is "Very restricted - will need to lean forward". My husband is of average height and he could see well . I am 5ft 3ins and found that I did have to lean forward for some of the performance but what a performance it was.

I had watched the film so I new the story before I went but the singing and the staging went far beyond my expectations.The transformations from scene to scene were excellent. Javert's death scene was amazing. The whole experience was far more emotional than the film.

However if I was to visit again( and I do hope to take my daughter sometime) then I would buy dearer seats.

Visited June 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent Show”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Simply Brilliant, I took my daughter for a birthday treat as she loves musicals... we had fabulous seats and the show was simply enthralling from start to finish, i would highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I would definitely go again!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I'm not a big fan of musicals but this converted me. Great entertainment and a horoughly enjoyable evening.

Visited March 2013