“Not as good as theversion we had previously seen in Edinburgh”

Les Miserables London
Book In Advance
More Info
$90.48*
and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 360 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Having seen a previous version of Les Mis in Edinburgh some years ago and having seen the 10th anniversary DVD seeing it again was a little disappointing. The stage in the theatre seemed much smaller than at the Edinburgh venue and the performance suffered for it.

We didn't quite "Blub" as much as we did at the previous ones, but it still stirred the emotions.
One complaint and it applies to all the London theatres was that when booking we had to plan our weekend to fit the stupid restriction that you can't leave a single seat by itself in the seating. Surely there are single people looking to book tickets so it would be taken anyway. Money grabbiing theatre owners, it's not as if the tickets are cheap anyway!!!!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The show was just amazing. The story, the set, the performances, everything. I loved it! I had a seat in the upper circle for a Saturday matinee, which I got for about 45 pounds, and the view was great - I didn't miss any action. The best place for tickets is in any of the discount ticket booths around Leicester square. I wasn't originally planning on going to the theatre in London, but with soo many great shows, a visit shouldn't be complete without it.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well known musical, longest in west end. Took my partner and it was ok, not as good as when I first seen it over 10 years ago.
Don't buy the cheap seats, go for upper circle or stalls for a decent view.

1  Thank mw238
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had front row seats and the view was disappointing! The performance was also poor as the play was too complex for the stage available.

2  Thank AlexCalcan
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My first time in seeing this show and all the hype and reviews did not disappoint. Fantastic music and cast, blew me away!!!
Would highly recommend anyone to go and see this.