“Best Musical Ever”

and up
Les Miserables Theater Show
Ranked #1 of 343 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The immensely poignant London classic, Les Miserables London, is one of the most successful legendary productions by Cameron Mackintosh. Boubil and Schonberg’s spectacular show, Les Miserables celebrated its silver jubilee anniversary on October 2012 and is regarded as the longest running musical of the world.
London, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Best Musical Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a stunning production. The music is unforgettable. A very moving story superbly sung and acted.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Music, but that's it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Les Miserables has the most well-written music in the history of musicals. It's my absolute favorite. This was my first time seeing Les Mis live. Before another city, before the film. And I was so disappointed. The music may be phenomenal but the show is long. And boring. I fell asleep and I NEVER fall asleep, especially when I know the music. Don't go if you're jetlagged, unless you really want to catch up on your sleep for a lot of money.

Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Les Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I treated my husband to this last Saturday & my goodness what an amazing show! The cast were superb as were the orchestra, I am still singing the songs to myself a week later. It has now become one of my most favourite shows, ever! If you love musical theatre, this is a MUST!!

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The place is ok but they dont treat customers so well. Was stuck out in the rain waiting to be let in. Management need to sort this out as it has detracted me visiting again.

Visited December 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Stunning staging”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great performance, excellent staging. This was our second visit and we are glad we returned. All the actors were amazing and the deserve the long run that this show has had.

Visited January 2013