“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have being going here for many years and food and the staff has always been fantastic.
I would definitely recommend to anyone especially for large parties as entertainment was really good.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family and I had lunch there last Sunday. Staff are notably friendly and attentive. Food is superb which comes on time in generous portion and cocktails are great too.This place definitely offers great value for money. We would come back and try dinner next time.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went here on a Wednesday night and had a lovely meal. The restaurant was pretty empty, which was a shame, it deserves to be busier!

We had the large nachos to share as a starter, and they were really tasty. I had a beef burrito and my boyfriend and friend both had chimichangas.

I have a Tastecard, so got 50% off the food bill. We had two rounds of drinks too so the whole meal cost us £38 for the three of us.

I plan on going back on a Friday or Saturday for cocktails!

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

İt was one of the great cocktail experience.. İ couldn't stop myself to drink all the cocktail on the drink menu. also cheesy nachos was over yummy. i see some of My friends was licking their fingers..
Yes we loved it..
food & drinks & atmosphere & service was all Good!!
and İ love the "irish monkey" which they give as a complimentary when you ask the bill..
recommended!! really really..

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Each time I go out from Finsbury park station I can't stop myself to have some delicious cheesy nachos & cocktail .. It's just about perfect to have that with their good atmosphere...I would definitely recommend this place who really wants to enjoy their night out in the north.. And the waitresses are like wouwww;) I meant about service:)