“Terrible Food & Service”
Review of Cafe Mexicali

Cafe Mexicali
Ranked #6,714 of 23,689 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant is a complete joke nothing about it was Mexican. Firstly the waitresses could barely understand any English and was struggling to take our order, and they were being extremely rude as well. Then we ordered a starter of nachos, which had no salsa on but instead consisted of salad thrown on top of cheap tortilla chips. Next we ordered the main an enchilada which had poor presentation and to be honest an El Old Paso packet meal who have been better. The cocktails were also a disappointment laced with rum unable to taste anything else. Overall we left the majority of our food as well as the cocktails and left for somewhere else.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Im Mexican and loved The drinks, Mexican beers and of course The food. Amazing steak fajitas! Yum! Me encanto el ambience del restaurant!! The owner are really good and make a great atmosphere, even the music, they had El Cachanilla from my town!

1  Thank WineDude007
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I have celebrated my birthday party with their special atmosphere! ! It was unforgettable tine in my life! Food was delicious. .cocktails are awesome ! Cowboys hat and funny birthday music with lovely staffs was just perdect!! Really recommend to the people who have chance to go Mexicali for good food and good times..

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Me and my friend celebrated my birthday in Mexicali..İt was perfect!! Very good Atmosphere for the party!! And foods are delicious!! Cocktails is just like WOOUW!! and my birthday sombrero which was given one of the beautiful waitresses with funny birthday song!:) really recomended for parties! viva Mexico!! Viva Mexicali!

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious..but my favourites are cocktails..staffs very friendly..It was a great experience..
The atmosphere is really good.
we tried combo fajita ( chicken and prawn)
highly recommended !!