“Corporate Event Booking”

Babble-City
Ranked #8,559 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: We pride ourselves on outstanding service, delivering the best drinks including our fabulous cocktail menu, elegant food, all served up in an atmosphere that can’t be beaten. Spread across three floors each offering a unique experience whether you opt for a cocktail in our Crystal Bar, a dance in our Crimson Club room or drinks in our Boudoir Bar. Private parties and events can be booked though our sales and events team.
“Corporate Event Booking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hired the boudoir bar on the top floor last Thursday for a corporate event. Was a really good evening with good service. Maybe could have had the music slightly louder but overall everyone was happy. Really like the cocktail menu!

• Visited September 2013
BabbleCityManagement, General Manager at Babble-City, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your feed back. Boudoir is my favourite bar and it is great to hear you all had a great night.

Look forward to seeing you all again soon

Many Thanks
Sarah

“Babble fantastico!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

A group of friends and I went to Babble City for my recent birthday and both the service and venue were unbeatable.
I go to a lot of bars in the City and this is far one of the very best.
With a competitive happy hour and a selection of drinks and food to suit any palate, as well as a buzzy and fun atmosphere and choice of floors and excellent service, I would recommend this venue to anyone - whether it be for a quick drink or a party - you will not be disappointed!!!

• Visited September 2013
“Great night out!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friends and I had arranged a night out after work to Babble. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The happy hour was really good and we didnt have to queue age at the bar which is always a bonus!!! Great amtomosphere, great music and generally a great night out. Will definitely be planning another night out here soon.

• Visited August 2013
“Brilliant night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Me and my friends had planned to go to babble after work on a Friday and we had such a great night. The staff were really friendly and there was never a queue for the bar. Couldn't ask for anything more... great atmosphere, great music and generally a great place to go. Thanks Babble!!!

“Enjoyable night.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had booked a table for a Friday evening, the staff were very helpful and even phoned me the same day to check I didn't need to make any amendments and phoned on the Monday to check the experience was all good. I enjoyed the bar and cocktails were lovely and once at Babble the the staff were friendly and helpful. I have marked it down from a 5 star to a 4 star as the staff added a drink to my tab when a friend went to pay we were over charged, she did question that the bar tender but was told that the bar tender remebered her ordering a Mai Tai when she hadn't been to the bar at all, I was the only one drinking cocktails and certainly would not have ordered one of these as my friend wasn't actually sure ended up paying for it on the tab, we didn't go back to question it but it was in happy hour and I really couldn't be bothered to wait again at the bar. The drinks are quite expensive for a double vodka it was over £11 would have been nice if vodka was in happy hour.

• Visited August 2013
Hi Claire,

Many thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear about your tab. If you would like to contact me directly regarding this I will be more than happy to help. I am glad to hear the rest of your experience was very good and I will pass on your comments to the sales team.

My email address is sarah.dechamps@novusleisure.com

Many Thanks