“Good place to go for Friday night drinks”
Review of Babble-City

Babble-City
Ranked #6,294 of 22,822 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: We pride ourselves on outstanding service, delivering the best drinks including our fabulous cocktail menu, elegant food, all served up in an atmosphere that can’t be beaten. Spread across three floors each offering a unique experience whether you opt for a cocktail in our Crystal Bar, a dance in our Crimson Club room or drinks in our Boudoir Bar. Private parties and events can be booked though our sales and events team.
“Good place to go for Friday night drinks”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went to Babble on Friday to celebrate a birthday with work friends, would recommend this place if you're looking to have after work drinks and a dance. All the staff were nice & friendly. The passion fruit daiquiri is insane and they have happy hour - who doesn't like happy hour! If you like somewhere to sit down, I would say to book a table where you will get your deposit back on a bar tab. Will definitely be returning!

Visited August 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“" great bday night out "”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there on my bday with atleast 40 odd people n I'm sure everyone loved !!
Great atmosphere , great music n great service
I want to thank all the staff - keep it goin

• Visited May 2013
unknown
“poor organised for me. ;(”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Made a booking to celebrate my wifes birthday, firstly my table was given away then my guests were asked to pay even though i had made a gustlist and booking 2 months in advance. When i got to the door i too was asked to pay along with my wife. After informing the lady on the door that i had a booking she decided to pop quiz me. I explained that my booking was made and also someone from the bar had called me during the day to confirm the bar was not even aware of this lol what a let down. She still decided to ask me for the booking reference, i was pushed until i told her i had made the booking and could provide i.d, when only then she let me in without pay. (again i had informed the booking team and the lady who had called me during the day of the event) once inside the air con was broken due to a pigeon flying into it. lol. (the security informed me) Drinks were warm and ice melted so quickly. I dont drink at all so the juices were bland and the coke was flat, the coke was running out too which staff had to wait for it to come up. I was annoyed as i felt this was a top end bar, but released this was way over rated. Most of the night was spent sitting down due to the heat and also the room upstairs where they had open doors was closed off, so it got really hot. Even spoke to the manager who said he can get me my table as i had 3 minutes to go, i explained my guests paid to get in and i was unhappy, manager offered nothing more to restore my faith. typical bar attitude (dont give a puck about the customer)

1 Thank Shush L
“Great Friday Night Out!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Had a great Friday night out at Babble City - great cocktails (my fave is the Mixed Berry Mojito), great atmosphere and great music (the female DJ was particularly good) - we were all dancing!

I'd definitely recommend pre-booking a table so you're guaranteed your spot for the night - the cost of the table is then transferred to your tab to use. The waitress service is brilliant so you don't even have to go to the bar for drinks - perfect!

The outside terrace is great for those who smoke or if you just want a spot of fresh air and a seat on the comfy sofas.

Babble City was a great night and we'll definitely be coming back!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely staff”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Have been here for lunch a few times for lunch and went in yesterday to claim a free platter we were treated to and to confirm our Christmas Party.

All the staff are absolutly lovely and cannot do enough for you, especially Francielle our waitress and Emma who has been helping me to arrange our Christmas Party.

I would recommend Babble to anyone, good staff, good prices and good venue. I will definatly be going back soon!

1 Thank Sasha K