“Great Lunch”

Babble-City
Ranked #8,562 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: We pride ourselves on outstanding service, delivering the best drinks including our fabulous cocktail menu, elegant food, all served up in an atmosphere that can’t be beaten. Spread across three floors each offering a unique experience whether you opt for a cocktail in our Crystal Bar, a dance in our Crimson Club room or drinks in our Boudoir Bar. Private parties and events can be booked though our sales and events team.
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My friends and I had lunch in Babble as a possible Christmas Party Venue for work. I loved the boothes, dancefloor and decor. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be booking our Christmas Party here and look forward to going again!

London, United Kingdom
“Great Friday night out with girls from work!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Babble was the perfect location for our work "girls night out" - great cocktails (personal favourite - Raspberry Mohito), the bar staff were very efficient and friendly (avoiding long queues), great music (our ages ranged from 22-33 and were all up on the dancefloor) and overall one of the best London nights out we have had in a while!
We had a spacious area at the back of the Crystal Room by the DJ Booth which I would definitely reserve again - it was a little more "chilled" and less loud than the Crimson Room, which suited our particular group and was also on the same floor as a wonderful outside terrace! Overall Babble was a great night and willl be coming back!

• Visited August 2013
“21sy birthday night- amazing time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I visited babble city for my 21st on the friday 2nd of august. I pre ordered lots of their packages and arrived with 9 guests , which made the whole experience very good value for money. At first the booth they gave was too small but they promtly moved me . The drinks were delivered almost immedietly . Service was great. Music was brill!! I would definately come again. Babble made my birthday one to remember !! What a fantastic place !!

London, United Kingdom
“Birthday Party pras birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Babble city is great place , to have few drinks or birthday party as i did on Friday great staff and the especially sarah who made the party special for me , i would say its best bar on Friday night in London .

• Visited July 2013
“Great night as usual!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a great night yet again at Babble. Happy Hour here makes it a great place to kick off your night in the City! Will be coming again.

• Visited July 2013