“Crazy good!”

Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's
Ranked #338 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We arrived very early and the desk held our bags in a locked room until our room was ready (around 12:30). After wandering around London we relaxed in the EXCELLENT lobby area (wifi, business center, complementary drinks and snacks). We were upgraded to a suite, but after checking in I bet a regular room is well appointed too. Very clean and the suites have a mini kitchen with pits, plates, well...everything you need to cook including a toaster! I am thoroughly impressed! We just checked in today an I'm glad we chose this place!

Tube station is about a block an a half away, bus is two shops down, good priced eateries very close too!

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 4, 2013

we recently stayed at your hotel (MArch 14-17). One night, our son who was staying at another hotel with relatives, was upset and trying to locate us during the late evening hours. Mr. Brandon Mirailh, your hotel guest service manager had made several attempts to contact me. My phone was on a silent mode so i could not reply right away. In the meantime, Mr. Mirailh had provided a comforting and safe environment for my son until we arrived in our room later in the evening. It was delightful to see my son safe and worry free.

My big thanks to Mr. Mirailh for his efforts to contact me and also his quick decisions on the spot providing a safe situation.
BTW: we loved your lobby area coffee and juice bar.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have rarely stayed in a hotel which provides such a poor service for such a high price. I do acknowledge that London can be expensive but I paid £210 for what I rate as a rubbish stay. The signs were there from the start. A very grumpy man checked me in. My room was large but so dated. I felt that every thing was done on a budget. There was not enough sugar and milk for the tea/coffee facilities, the toilet area was really basic and the towels were as small as they could get away with. At this price I would also have expected an in room safe. The aircon seemed to be connected to a heater so the lower I set the temperature the more heat that pumped out. In the end I slept with the windows open which says a lot when the overnight temperature was only 2c. Breakfast is best avoided unless you have a lot of time to spare. There were only about 7 others in the breakfast area but the hotel did not seem to be able to cope. Hot food is to order and the people who had ordered ahead of me were all asking how much longer it would be. I ordered mine but gave up after over 20 minutes all this for a price of £13.95. There is a new café across the road which will be a fraction of the price. On the plus point the room was quite and the bed comfortable. All in all terrible experience and appalling value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jar1
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Perfect accomodation for your business trip in london or if you wanna stay in the very heart of london. Close to st. Paul's cathedral and the thames where lots of nice restaurants are for romantic dinner.
Room is very basic, small basin, cleaness is not great but ok, heating is pretty Noisy and you can't sleep with such a noise.. If you turn the heating off the room is too cold overnight..

Staff is not very friendly, pretty rude in the morning at the breakfast lounge.
Breakfast is ok, not great variety of meals.

Overpriced for the service you got.

In summary I would recommend this hotel only because is located strategically close to the top attraction, however I woud go to the crowne just off the road for a better value fares/service

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Got an upgrade for free and checked in at 10am without problems :). the room was nice and clean got everything we needed even a little kitchen with microwave. Water spender on the floor Cafe, tea and soda for free in the lobby. PC and Mac for guests and used the printer for free.
The location is great! just a couple of meters from st paul's cathedral. A barclay spot is nearby.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

First of all great location near st paul's underground station and 4 stops by bus to oxford street.
the room was quite big, very clean and have Lcd, wifi for free, Iphone charger and more.
the hotel has many nice amenities to offer: drinks for free all day long, fruits, cookies and more.
the staff was very nice and friendly. in the second floor there is an ice machine.
for conclusion I WILL defiantly go back!

Room Tip: second floor you have an ice machine.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

After having arrived at Heathrow on the red eye with Virgin Atlantic, we were ready for a rest at 9 AM when we arrived at the Club Quarters St Pauls. Of course, we did not expect to get our room right away. We expected merely to leave our luggage and return at 3 PM to get our room. Fortunately, the kind staff person at Club Quarters sent us to our room immediately with a free upgrade.

Now that is service and hospitality.

We stayed at Club Quarters for two nights. My wife says that Club Quarters was her favorite Hotel of our 10 day trip to England.

I believe the hospitality of the staff made all of the difference in the world.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple