I've stayed here twice now, that says something I think, why go back twice to anywhere you didn't like?
I like the no fuss automated check in, with staff on hand if you're not sure what you're doing. I have a particular hatred of convoluted check in procedures, not what you want after a potentially long journey to get to your hotel! I can be in my room within about 2 minutes of walking into the hotel. Excellent.
There is better than average complimentary coffee served on the ground floor from machines, and in the evening you'll also find complimentary wine, beer and snacks. I only found this out on my most recent visit!
Rooms are modestly sized, aircon seems to work ok but there is a low hum of noise most of the night from what I assume is the hotel's air con system?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, London - St. Paul's provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 265 rooms located adjacent to St. Paul's Cathedral on the west side of the "City" of London in the courtyard of the historic Stationers Hall. The hotel is a short walk to London's business and financial district, Tate Gallery of Modern Art, Museum of London and the new Millennium Bridge and close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 60 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Club Quarters London
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters Hotel London
- Club Quarters Hotel St. Paul's London, England