“Good enough”

Ranked #2,247 of 23,562 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Stunningly designed all-day dining bar and restaurant in the heart of the City, perfect for everything from early morning coffee and breakfast meetings to late night dinner and cocktails with friends.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I do like the Anthologist. As a matter of fact I do like all of D & D chains of restaurants in the city of London. I think I'm more impressed with the decor, and the internal layout as I am a qualified interior designer, than the food. Drinks option are equally good and it is fun place to go to for a quick catch up with work colleagues or friends. They tend to have offers so Inwould definitely you go for that option otherwise it could get quite expensive!

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback i am glad to hear that you enjoy our drake and morgan restaurants and hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I visited here last week with my pals who work in the city, im always sceptical about going out with the usual city crowd, but i must say i was quite suprised. The atmosphere was so fun but yet mature. The cocktails were great, and i must say i'm normaly a beer guy. This is the first time i had been given the chance to book somewhere and Im so glad i picked this reccomendation. I booked it through Leia who gave us a great area, herself and Ella looked after us the whole night and even reccomended us with some platters after a few beverages. I don't normally leave reviews but I even got a call from Leia first thing on Monday to ask how are night went. I have a feeling this may be our new spot. Thanks guys!

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback - im glad to hear that you were looked after by our lovely ladies Leia and Ella. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I came into the Anthologist last week Thursday for the first time.
I had booked a table with Leia and was surprised that she was actually there on the evening to greet us and organise our drinks and food,
We had the platter which was gorgeous, and as soon as we ran out of wine, leia and her colleagues ran over to check if we needed to re-order.
The service is beyond efficient and I can guarantee I will be back, Thank you all of the team that evening that helped to make our evening fab.

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments - we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that Leia looked after you, we are lucky to have her as part of our team!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I visited on Friday night for drinks, the place was buzzing. One of the best bars in the city, great bar staff. Would recommend to all.

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hi Rick,

Glad you enjoyed your visit hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I visited this place when visiting the UK recently , the place was buzzing · People were very friendly and the staff very attentive· I felt really looked after by someone called Leah who was very bubbly and professional .
Would definitely recommend it to my French pals back at home .Worth a visit !
N Haynes
Nice (South of France )

Hi Naomi,

Wonderful to hear your lovely comments, thank you leaving these. I hope that you pop in next time you are here for a visit.