“Number one spot!”

Ranked #2,419 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Stunningly designed all-day dining bar and restaurant in the heart of the City, perfect for everything from early morning coffee and breakfast meetings to late night dinner and cocktails with friends.
“Number one spot!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I visited here last week with my pals who work in the city, im always sceptical about going out with the usual city crowd, but i must say i was quite suprised. The atmosphere was so fun but yet mature. The cocktails were great, and i must say i'm normaly a beer guy. This is the first time i had been given the chance to book somewhere and Im so glad i picked this reccomendation. I booked it through Leia who gave us a great area, herself and Ella looked after us the whole night and even reccomended us with some platters after a few beverages. I don't normally leave reviews but I even got a call from Leia first thing on Monday to ask how are night went. I have a feeling this may be our new spot. Thanks guys!

• Visited May 2014
thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for leaving your feedback - im glad to hear that you were looked after by our lovely ladies Leia and Ella. We hope to see you again soon!

• Greek first
“Perfect City Spot”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I came into the Anthologist last week Thursday for the first time.
I had booked a table with Leia and was surprised that she was actually there on the evening to greet us and organise our drinks and food,
We had the platter which was gorgeous, and as soon as we ran out of wine, leia and her colleagues ran over to check if we needed to re-order.
The service is beyond efficient and I can guarantee I will be back, Thank you all of the team that evening that helped to make our evening fab.

• Visited May 2014
thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for your lovely comments - we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that Leia looked after you, we are lucky to have her as part of our team!
“Love it”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I visited on Friday night for drinks, the place was buzzing. One of the best bars in the city, great bar staff. Would recommend to all.

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Hi Rick,

Glad you enjoyed your visit hope to see you again soon!
Nice, France
“Great atmosphere and service”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I visited this place when visiting the UK recently , the place was buzzing · People were very friendly and the staff very attentive· I felt really looked after by someone called Leah who was very bubbly and professional .
Would definitely recommend it to my French pals back at home .Worth a visit !
N Haynes
Nice (South of France )

Hi Naomi,

Wonderful to hear your lovely comments, thank you leaving these. I hope that you pop in next time you are here for a visit.
London, United Kingdom
“Good meeting place for friends”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went here for the first time during the week and it was much better than I had expected. Food was good and a reasonable selection. Wine list was ok too. Staff very friendly and plenty of space for big groups.
Overall, a fine venue for an after work catch up.

• Visited May 2014
Hi, thank you for leaving us such lovely feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see again soon!