“Love it”

Ranked #2,184 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Stunningly designed all-day dining bar and restaurant in the heart of the City, perfect for everything from early morning coffee and breakfast meetings to late night dinner and cocktails with friends.
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I visited on Friday night for drinks, the place was buzzing. One of the best bars in the city, great bar staff. Would recommend to all.

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hi Rick,

Glad you enjoyed your visit hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I visited this place when visiting the UK recently , the place was buzzing · People were very friendly and the staff very attentive· I felt really looked after by someone called Leah who was very bubbly and professional .
Would definitely recommend it to my French pals back at home .Worth a visit !
N Haynes
Nice (South of France )

Hi Naomi,

Wonderful to hear your lovely comments, thank you leaving these. I hope that you pop in next time you are here for a visit.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went here for the first time during the week and it was much better than I had expected. Food was good and a reasonable selection. Wine list was ok too. Staff very friendly and plenty of space for big groups.
Overall, a fine venue for an after work catch up.

Hi, thank you for leaving us such lovely feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see again soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Wonderful Team working at the anthologist!!

Thank you so much for all your help with last night’s event. The team had a great night.
Leia and the team were extremely helpful. Thank you once again. Keep up the good work

See you soon.
Ruby

thefollybar, Public Relations Manager at The Anthologist Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback, i am glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We hope that you visit again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have been to The Anthologist a few times, we had our Christmas lunch here and the food was really good (especially seeing as they were catering for 25 of us). The staff are so friendly and accommodating and I know it may not mean much but the toilets are lovely!! It means a lot to us girls ;)

I also went there for a special occasion on Friday 16th May. I had an area reserved and the staff were great and very accommodating before the actual event. I was emailed a booking form in case I wanted to pre order drinks and food as well as to confirm the details of the reservation.

Special thanks to Leia Ryan for all your help I had a fantastic night!! On arrival Leia greeted me and asked if there was anything I needed, the bar staff were very friendly, the platter was lovely and there was a DJ later on playing some great music. So much so that I must admit me nad the girls were dancing around like idiots!! Nothing to do with the Sambuca shots!!

All in all fab bar, fab staff and I'm definitely going back for more!!

1  Thank PreciousPLondon

Thank you for leaving us such lovely feedback - it is nice to hear you enjoyed your visit.

We hope to see you again soon!