“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great little Indian on the Broadway, very friendly service and food full of flavours. In particular, the Lamb Nawabi and Palak Ghost are delicious. Sundays are half price, what more can you want. Try it!

There are newer reviews for Saffron

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I have been to this restaurant several times now, it was recommended to me by a friend.
The food is great, ample portions and greatly priced. The staff are very friendly and helpful. If you go on a Sunday - any time - all food is half price. Drinks are a reasonable price too. We try to go on a Sunday at least once a month, because the food is half price I have tried loads of different dishes I wouldn't normally, a particular favourite is the fish served with a spicy sauce and rice, lovely. My husband is a vegetarian and they always cook his food how he likes it. I have taken several friends and family to this restaurant and all of them have loved it. Try it you won't be disappointed.