Review of Wild Food Cafe

Wild Food Cafe
Ranked #1,652 of 24,109 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: A vibrant raw-centric, vegan, vegetarian eatery created around the art and science of feeling great! ♥
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went to this restaurant after reading about it on foodie blog. The food was lovely and the staff was very nice. The portions were a bit off though, we ordered the falafel burger and the shii take burger, the first one was normal sized but the second one was rather small. But all tasted great, I would definitely visit World Food Cafe again when I'm in London.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stumbled into this place for lunch and it was crowded, loud, and hot. But amid the smiles and attentiveness from the staff and the mouth watering nutritious food, we really enjoyed ourselves. The service was fast and it seemed like everyone knew what they were doing. I'd come back in a heartbeat if I lived in London. Loved the location, tucked away in Neal's Yard just steps from Covent Garden. Highly recommended for earth and health conscious eaters!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Visited for the first time today. Set in a lovely street with amazing colours. I was expecting a bigger place. The kitchen took up most of the cafe and all the tables were full which only left the stools around the kitchen. Not very comfortable but it allowed opportunity to look over the kitchen. I did not like the way staff worked. The chefs and waitresses with there hair loose were also in the kitchen with them. There were no proper uniforms or glows worn nor some of the staff looked professional. In sense of hygiene I was excepting more. There were two chefs that knew what they were doing but the kitchen looked very messy with unclean cloths lying around. I would of thought been an open kitchen the staff would of paid extra care. I had a chocolate desert and it tasted good but for the price it was too small. I also had ginger and lemon tea which was disappointing. I was expecting a tea that was well presented and rich but instead there was a chopped slice of lemon and few pieces of ginger. Other than all the comments ı have made for wild food cafe to improve them selfs on, I congratulate them on being vegan/vegetarian friendly place. We need more places that care for the enviroment. But it would be extra special if the service could be improved overall. Hope my critisisims wont be taken too seriously as a customer but as a gift for wild cafe to improve them selfs on. At the end of the day, business success depends on service! And if the service is excellent it will always grow.. Thank you

2  Thank Bahar B
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch. Food was very good.Service was very good. Restaurant was very busy. Only downer was the dirty t towel draped over the chefs shoulder. Needed a good boil wash. So easy to sort.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I enjoyed eating lunch here with a business colleague . It was delicious food in a great atmosphere served by friendly happy people . It's not an everyday experience and it's worth making a detour to eat here. In fact I liked it so much I went back in the evening for dinner . By the end of the day I had tried a few of the dishes and drinks and I can say non of them disappointed in terms of being tasty , creative , colourful and almost certainly healthy. It's certainly a place where you will not catch yourself saying I could have made that better at home ! One tiny negative was the juicer machine was very loud and I could talk or hear my business colleague when it was operating , but I think it's a temporary thing as it's being rehoused from downstairs where it used to be.