“Relatively Speaking”

Ranked #37 of 385 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I really like this theatre; as with many West End theatres the staff are welcoming and really helpful. The theatre itself is beautiful and has an intimate feel.In the Royal Circle where I was sitting there was sufficient leg room which is important when sitting for any length of time.This is a very funny play and brilliantly acted by all four cast members. I would thoroughly recommend it for a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went to Wyndhams to see Felicity Kendall and crew in Relatively Speaking. it was a really great night out and fun play and funny. what a wonderful mess of misunderstanding. we enjoyed ourselves immensely and the theater was good too. while the seats weren't marvelously comfortable, they were acceptable and the time sped by as we enjoyed the play.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The show is funny, well-acted and the seats comfortable. For actual play details check out the play synopsis on the theatre site. All I can say is that my wife and myself thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is the first production I have seen featuring Felicity Kendall and I was not disappointed. I will look out for her now on. Kara, Max and Jonathan were also very good. The first half hour was a bit slow but after that, it was very enjoyable and funny.
The theatre was nice and cool.
Do try and see it if you can!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Bought tickets to see this show after hearing great reviews on the radio.....it was a pleasant change as we normally go to see musicals. Whilst there are only 4 actors in this show, they delivered a fantastic performance and did the (old) script justice. Without a shadow of a doubt, the star of the show was Felicity Kendall who was simply superb. Jonathan Coy delivered a great performance considering he was acting alongside one of Britain's greatest actresses! I was looking forward to seeing Kara Tointon as I liked her in Eastenders....she was good but maybe 'over-acted' a little, would have been nice to see her relax a little more into her part. Her 'boyfriend', Max Bennett, played a good part too. All in all, good script, some great laughs and was a pleasant evening out.