“Convenient and Good selection, good prices”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Ranked #3,492 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: You might be in King’s Cross to catch the Eurostar out of town but, before you go, make the most of this newly regenerated area, which is buzzing with pubs and clubs. After a delicious meal at Thyme, you could even take a stroll up to Camden, with its cool markets and bars.
Ottawa, Canada
“Convenient and Good selection, good prices”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Decent selection, for most every taste and budget. My ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender, and the monster fish and chips plate was nicely done. Sufficient to feed you if you don't feel like venturing out. Very busy at breakfast, but they suggest peak and non- peak times.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Freshly cooked meals, friendly staff. Meal deal options good. Option of bar meals or restaurant meals. In addition to the meals on the menu, the also offer meals of the day.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Pam B
Northumberland
“Worst restarant i have ever been to”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed at kensington earls court,at breakfast,loads of things ran out and had to ask for more.The waiters hoovered over your table waiting for you to finish and then whipping your plates away.Had a meal at night,waiters were unfreindly i had gammon and it was tiny.We waited 20 mins for someone to come and take our dessert order,nobody came ,went to find someone to pay bill ,waited15 mins,asked about desserts and they said the kitchen was closed and he was told not to gave us a dessert,charming when i complained we were offered a free dessert next time we came,what a joke as though we would go back.

Visited October 2012
Bradford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old Street Premier Inn Thyme Restaurant”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

What an awful experience. I'll NEVER visit this restaurant again. I visited yesterday at 2pm (03/11/12) with my 2 children aged 7 and 9. The Premier Inn is lovely and the staff brilliant.

The restaurant despicable service and VERY poor meal. I ordered 2 kiddies meals - one steak/baked beans and mash, one steak/chips/peas, as well as an adult meal of rump steak.

The meal arrived - my meal contained dried up mushrooms and tomatoes (looked like they had been kept and reheated from breakfast). Worse to come was my 2 children meals. My little girls dinner came with steak as ordered, mash which was rubbery and could be lifted up and wobbled without breaking and dried up baked beans in a ramekin - the sauce was crispy. My sons meal came as a small piece of steak on an adults plate with no accompaniments - when i asked where his chips and peas were i got a confused mumbled answer and his dinner was whisked away. It was 10 minutes before he eventually got his dinner. My little girls replacement beans only arrived after she had finished her steak and rubbery potato.

They may be children but I paid £25 for this awful meal. Next time i'll take my service elsewhere

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Pleasant enough”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The menu I was toldd was in the process of changing therefore a number of dishes were unavailable. The fish and chips that I had were pleasant enough and well cooked.

Visited October 2012