“Excellent Food and Service”

Busaba Bangkok Thai
Ranked #1,980 of 24,239 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in Europe's second largest shopping mall, Busaba Westfield London offers shoppers some peaceful respite from the retail buzz.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a wonderful lunch with colleagues at this Southern terrace restaurant at Westfield, London. The location has a quiet and calm ambiance and the staff were attentive and helpful. I'm pleased to say the food and drinks were excellent and I'm looking forward to making a return visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food was very tasty and we were out at lunchtime from work, however what was most disappointing was that the food arrived at odd times. There were 8 of us and 1 person was left waiting 15 minutes after everyone else for their food which came with all the side dishes ordered. This was really not acceptable especially as they weren't really that busy.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We love this place. It has the best food. The squid in ginger and peppercorns is the best I have ever had. I try something different every time I go because I know I will enjoy it. The flavours are perfect not one overpowering the rest, they mingle nicely. And all this whilst sat on wooden benches! (I hardly notice). The restaurant has a really nice vibe about it.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food court in Westfield was a bit manic so we decided to go outside to the Southern terrace to eat and in the end settled on Busaba. In a nutshell, the staff were friendly and attentive albeit busy, the ambience was chilled and the food tasty. We played it safe and had the Pad Thai and Green Curry and rice. The problem was, the portion sizes were too small for the price and we didn't think it was good value for money. Even the drinks were pricey, a small bottle of coke £2.50. This bumped up the bill a lot more. If you want value for money then this is not the place.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

First time at Busaba and would thoroughly recommend. Good choice of dishes on offer which are really tasty. There is an outside area but the big square tables inside seating up to 12 are roomy and even if you share a table you are not too close to overhear conversations. Nice Australian red wine on the drinks list too.