“Tasteless Thai”

Busaba Eathai
Ranked #1,921 of 23,593 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in Europe's second largest shopping mall, Busaba Westfield London offers shoppers some peaceful respite from the retail buzz.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

No subtlety here. Flavour was substituted by spicy heat so you either had a paltry blandness or a palette of inedible red chilis. There was none of the flavoursome spiciness just unbearable heat. Servers were just that, no service, no advice, no professionalism. Restaurant was not my choice though I love Thai food, it is no longer the choice of our host either now.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Busaba is on of my favourite restaurants in London. Every time I eat there the food is delicious, fresh and yummy. If you like Thai Cuisine with a modern twist this place is for you. Delicious juices too:-)

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Mmm definitely recommend eating here. The tables are big squares where you sit on a corner which is good for two or three. Alessia my waitress was very pleasant, attentive and made excellent recommendations. I liked the incense but this might put some off I guess. The atmosphere was good.

Had duck massaman curry and squid starter. Apparently squid is best seller and can understand why, was gorgeous and worth a trip alone. The curry was nice and potato-ish with sticky rice. A delicious meal and will go back and try other things.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have visited this resturaunt many times and try to eat something different each time. I love most things on the menu and think he food has so much flavour, although it has been cold on some occasions. This resturaunt is also suitable for kids as therd are some mild things on the menu. I would recommend this to a friend and it is one of my favourite resturaunts!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I really like this chain of restaurants. Don't think it's amazingly authentic but you can good a good feed for a very reasonable price! You may have to sit at a table with other people. Lots of yummy food options!