Hotel has his own sharm. it starts from the staff at the entrance, continues in the hall and at the bar and waits for you in your room. We used room service twice, everything was very elegant and tasty.
The one problem for me was that I didn't find socket for hairdryer in the bathroom.
And we had no beautiful view from our room ( in the yard). We stayed in Deluxe room (twice). May be you can get view from suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James