You can walk through St. James Park to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Thames, Buckingham Palace, concerts at St. Martins in the Field but the location on a quiet street gives you a sense of calm amid the bustling city filled with tourists. And the staff is just really terrific. The room on a side street was lovely and the rest, after the long flight across the pond was extraordinary. Try the restaurant. It's a nice mix of London and Paris. I'm a surprised- because I don't usually like chains - but happy fan of Sofitel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon," an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James