The Sofitel St. James is one of those extraordinarily elegant old hotels that oozes comfort and impeccable service, and makes you wish you never had to leave. Its location, a 2 minute walk from the Piccadilly tube stop, makes it convenient to anywhere in London. The rooms are not huge, but are awash in all the comforts you could want, including uber-comfortable beds and well-appointed bathrooms with Hermes toiletries and luxuriously plush towels. The staff are welcoming and attentive to any help you need with dinner or theater reservations and assistance in navigating transportation in the city. The glass bowl of handmade fruit lollies at the reception desk was a nice touch, as was the shot glass of fruit juice offered at check-in. Our stay there was absolutely flawless and stress-free. HIGHLY recommend this wonderful French hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel London St James lies discreetly at the very heart of London. Created in a magnificent grade II listed building, the 183-room hotel boasts accommodation to suit every taste. The hotel features a restaurant, "The Balcon" , an elegant cocktail bar, the St James Bar and a chic yet cosy Rose Lounge, ideal for afternoon tea. The hotel is the perfect place to unwind with So FIT, a gym and relaxation space, and a luxurious spa, So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel London St James reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel St James London Hotel London
- Accor St James London
- Sofitel London St James England
- London Sofitel St James